1. How much oil can I order? Do you offer bulk discounts?
The size of each package and container is listed on the product page. Customers may order as many units as they desire as long as we have the product in stock. Please reach out to a sales represenative to inquire about our bulk discounts.
2. What is the shelf life of your products?
Expiration dates are provided on each individual item we ship. The shelf life varies by product.
1. Does the CO2 extraction process contribute to climate change by releasing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere?
No. In general, we are not causing a net increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels directly by running the supercritical extraction process because carbon dioxide is typically recycled from other industrial processes, such as steel mills. Furthermore, carbon dioxide can be recovered within the extraction process to reduce consumption.
2. How do you ensure that your process doesn't contaminate the product?
We use food-grade carbon dioxide, so it is certified to be high-purity gas free of contaminants. All product-wetted surfaces are fabricated with stainless steel and food-grade polymer.
3. How do you ensure that there are no contaminants in the raw material?
We work only with suppliers and vendors that we trust to supply us with a reliable source of clean raw plant matter free of harmful pesticide residues and other toxins. We also have quality control across the process that allows us to monitor the attributes of the goods we produce.